Electrify Your Ideas
Quality in every detail. Quality Made in Germany.
The Bodo Ehmann GmbH has been founded in Mainhausen, Germany, in 1976 and is a member of the JF-Group, which is a family-run cooperation of middle- sized companies. As a manufacturer of innovative electrical installation material and a high production depth, we operate worldwide.
For more than 40 years we have been developing and producing brand products with the focus of innovative dimming technology, control technology, power distribution and indoor installation – all Made in Germany!
Our roots lie in the development and OEM production for famous international producers. Besides our OEM production, the premium brand EHMANN has been established for a few years now on the European market.
The expansion of new business areas resulted in the founding of new brands in the last years: BODO (high quality and sustainable products – Made in Germany) and the hygiene brand Clean4Health (smart everyday helpers for more hygiene).
From the idea to the product…
Thanks to our production processes, we are able to produce smaller and larger quantities of customized products starting from lot size 1. With the help of our specialist departments and employees we are proud to offer the following range of services:
• Design of products – As a service or as a first step towards serial production
• Development – Development of new products (electronic engineering, control technology, radio technology, mechanical systems) incl. standard alignments and prototypes
• Construction – 3D construction incl. production preparation and definition of necessary production steps and processes
• Plastic production with own tool making – High knowledge and expertise in the area of injection moulding, specialist in processing sustainable bio polymers
• Production of electronic parts – Knowledge in all areas of circuit board manufacturing, placement processes, standards
• Assembly and production – Semi automated production, hand assembly and manufactory work
• Warehouse and logistics – Professional warehouse management of components and finished goods, fast and reliable delivery from our warehouse
• Quality checks, standard approvals – Quality management in all areas of the company, conformity tests as a service
• Service and Advice – Technical and administrative service and advice
Daniel Placzek, CEO EHMANN, sums it up:
“We must admit: many great ideas for products not only come from us, but from our customers. They challenge us, they always expect new solutions for their ideas from us. We gladly accept those challenges, work meticulously on them, we think them ahead and finally present the solution to our customers and also produce it for them.”